CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 5, 2010

First Post

Welcome Tucker Family! I am glad you found your way! I hope this helps are family stay connected as we are getting bigger and bigger every year!!!! Feel free to post pictures, videos, or stories about what is happening. I am so excited to hear how everyone is doing, since I am kinda out of the loop being here is Missouri! If you have any questions about how to work blogger feel free to ask myself, cyleste, melanie, or mercedes as we all have other blogs and kinda know our way around. Once again please feel free to help yourself to anything you can do on the blog!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks minder do's your the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey mine and marcus's family blog is http://alisontucker.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete