CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Memorable Day for the Tuckers

It was 10 years ago today that the patriarch of the Van Tucker Family graduated from this life to immortality. I am sure that all of us remember where we were and what we were doing when we heard the news that day. I, for one, am very grateful to call him my father and look forward to the day when we will meet again. Not yet though. If I knew how to post pictures up here I would but I am still too green in this blogging stuff. Love ya Dad.

1 comment:

  1. It's hard to believe that it has been 10 years already...It is amazing how well the mind can remember some events in our life. Losing Grandpa was one of those times for me. I can still remember sitting in my room working on homework in my Provo apartment when my mom called to say something was wrong with Grandpa and that they were taking him to the hospital. I remember being so worried about him only to have her call back about 5 minutes later to say he was already gone. What a shock! I called Lesley and could hardly talk to tell her what had happened. As soon as she got home, we got some stuff ready and drove to West Valley to be with the rest of the family.
    Losing Grandpa was such a hard thing to go through. There are still times when I miss him SO much. But I am so grateful for my knowledge and testimony of the gospel that helps me know that I will be able to see him again someday.
    I love you Grandpa! From your #1 Grandchild, Cyleste
    (If you can remember when you found out about losing Grandpa, leave a comment about it, or just share some of your feelings so we can all reminisce together)

    ReplyDelete